Good day to you lovelies, it's TGIF today! I have been experiments my cosmetics for few days in my room just to try out new looks and also to find my signature look (sounds so glamour lol). Anyway, I recently did this simple look and it does suit me a lot. Apart from my eyes, I love my eyebrows as well!
The image above is the comparison between nude lips and red lips. The first (left) image is currently my daily look, I often wear this for classes because it is clean and simple. However, the second (right) image is what I would do if I have more time to makeup, adding the red lips. Of course, I somehow would wear this to university because it also kinda 'awaken' my whole face. I'm not sure whether it makes sense to you or not, but it really polishes the whole look. Giving it an ommph.
- Garnier Instant Fairness BB moisturizer
- Silkygirl Pure Fresh Oil-Control-2-Way Foundation in 03 Rose Beige
- K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
- Silkygirl Precision Sharp Eyeliner Pen in 01 Blackest Black (review here)
- Silkygirl Hi-Definition Waterproof Mascara
- Silkygirl Limited Edition Ice Cream Lip Pot in Chocolate Vanilla (review here)
- Silkygirl Long Wearing Lip Liner in 01 Nude
- Silkygirl Moisture Rich Lipstick in 25 Hot (right image)
- Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher in Cheeky Peach
- Etude House Face Colour Corset in #5 Tight Shading Corset
Dear ladies, would you wear red lips to classes (college or university)? What's your say?
And guys, what would think if a girl wears red lips to classes? Is it a yay or a nay?
Let's have a discussion here, it would be awesome! :)