I'm not sure about you guys but I was pretty excited when I received my academic calender and schedule. Time to get all of my university supplies, such as notebooks, memo pads and tons of cartridge inks (assignments, sigh!).
Also, I need to stock up some makeup essentials for university, it's a habit to me. I cannot make it to university without applying minimal makeup. In my opinion, it is good to be presentable for class because it shows that you respect the lecture and definitely will be more semangat/wide awake.
Anyway, many of my friends literally ask me the same question: How do you even have time to makeup for morning classes? Well, I have to wake up an hourly early just to get prepared... hair, makeup, clothes, accessories... Okay, I lied wtf. Well basically I have just an easy trick to brighten up my eyes and it's only requires less than 10 minutes. NO LIE.
- Use a black eyeliner pencil with creamy texture and line the entire eyelid, it doesn't matter if it's messy.
- Use a smudge brush or cotton bud to smudge the black eyeliner to create smokey effect.
- Bring the colour down to the centre of lower lash line to balance the black colour.
- Slightly apply any of your favourite colour on the crease area to bring out some colours. Here I use highlighter to brighten up my eyes. You can opt for brown, blue or even green if you want to add some pop on your eyes ;)
- Define your eyes using liquid eyeliner (as thin as possible) and apply two coats of mascara on your lashes and you're done!
Don't forget add your favourite lipbalm or lipgloss too! It's important to get lips hydrated for classes whole day long! You don't want to have chapped lips right? :P I hope that this trick could help all of the busy ladies out there!